ASP.NET Framework (pronounced dot net) is a software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It includes a large class library known as Framework Class Library (FCL) and provides language inter-operability (each language can use code written in other languages) across several programming languages. Programs written for .NET Framework execute in a software environment (as contrasted to hardware environment), known as Common Language Runtime (CLR), an application virtual machine that provides services such as security, memory management, and exception handling. FCL and CLR together constitute .NET Framework.
We have a highly qualified team of professionals who have experience in development and training for over more than 2 years and more than 450 students. The training methodology inculcates learning and application. We give a chance to students to work on our Live Projects as part of their training.
Benefits of Summer Training:
- Provide students the in-depth hands on knowledge software development life cycle.
- Students get a chance to apply what that they learn in their course curriculum.
- A environment of working life for students.
- Helps student in deciding the kind of specialization they want to pursue.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Practical learning based Training Program.
- Receive an unparalleled education on the art of personality development with personal one-on-one attention.
- Get thorough insight into Industry Standard.
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Technologies.
- Will also include personality development and Technical skills.
- Will also include Interview preparation skills.
- Placement Assistance to students attending our training.
.Net 4 weeks:
Introduction to .NET Framework & VS-2013 | Static Website | Dynamic Website(ASP.Net) | SQL Server | ADO.NET (Connected & Disconnected) Using SQL | Server | Minor Project On Dynamic Web Site
.Net 6 weeks:
INTRODUCTION TO .NET | THE COMMON LANGUAGE RUNTIME (C.L.R.) | .NET FRAMEWORK CLASS LIBRARY | SYNTAX & DATA TYPES | LANGUAGE FUNDAMENTAL | ARRAY & STRING | OOPS CONCEPTS CLASSES | INHERITANCE | EXCEPTION HANDLING | EVENTS AND DELEGATES | MULTITHREADING | I/O OPERATIONS WITH FILE SYSTEMS | INTRODUCTION TO ADO.NET | ADO.NET AND IT’S ARCHITECTURE | DATA SET | CONNECTIONS AND COMMAND OBJECT | DATA READER | DATAGRIDVIEW & DATA BINDING | TRANSACTION | INTRODUCTION TO WEB FORM | INTRODUCTION TO HTML CONTROLS | SERVER PAGES USING ASP.NET | UNDERSTANDING PAGE LIFE CYCLE | STATE MANAGEMENT | SERVER CONTROL FORM VALIDATION | WEB FORM CONTROL | DATA BINDING SERVER CONTROLS | Working with Grid View Control | MASTER PAGES | ASP.NET WEB SECURITY | ASP.NET AJAX