PHP SUMMER TRAINING
PHP is a server-side scripting language, designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose, programming language. Originally created by, Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994.
The standard PHP interpreter, powered by the Zend Engine, is free software released under the PHP License. PHP has been widely ported, and can be deployed on most web servers, on almost every operating system and platform, free of charge.
We have a highly qualified team of professionals, who have been training students in PHP, for over more than 2 years and more than 450 students.
We have also assisted students, in making project and thesis, both to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
We have designed this course, according to the current trends, in the industry and adaptability of fresh graduates and engineering under-graduates, according to the needs of the software industry.
Each module not only gives a detailed overview, of the basic concepts, but also gives the real time usage, of those concepts in real-life projects, through our indigenous software development.
The idea is to develop an industry ready PHP DEVELOPER.
Benefits of Summer Training:
- Provide students the in-depth and hands on knowledge, on software development life cycle.
- Students get a chance to apply, what that they learn, in their course curriculum.
- An environment of working life, for students.
- Helps student in deciding, the kind of specialization, they want to pursue.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Practical learning, based Training Program.
- Receive an unparalleled education, on the art of personality development, with personal one-on-one attention.
- Get thorough insight into Industry Standard.
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Technologies.
- Will also include personality development and Technical skills.
- Will also include Interview preparation skills.
- Placement Assistance to students attending our training.
PHP SUMMER TRAINING MODULES:
4 Weeks PHP Summer Training:
INTRODUCTION | LANGUAGE BASICS | ARRAYS | PHP FUNCTIONS | ERROR & EXCEPTION HANDLING | OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING | FILES INPUT/OUTPUT | PHP FORMS | MYSQL DATABASE CONNECTION | STATE MANAGEMENT | CONTROLS WITH DATABASE CONNECTION | PROJECT
6 Weeks PHP Summer Training: