An embedded system is a computer system with a dedicated function within a larger mechanical or electrical system, often with real-time computing constraints. It is embedded as part of a complete device often including hardware and mechanical parts. Embedded systems control many devices in common use today. 98 percent of all microprocessors being manufactured are used in embedded systems.
Modern embedded systems are often based on microcontrollers (i.e. CPUs with integrated memory or peripheral interfaces), but ordinary microprocessors (using external chips for memory and peripheral interface circuits) are also common, especially in more-complex systems.
Since the embedded system is dedicated to specific tasks, design engineers can optimize it to reduce the size and cost of the product and increase the reliability and performance. Some embedded systems are mass-produced, benefiting from economies of scale.
We have a highly qualified team of Embedded System professionals who have been training students for over more than 3 years and provided training and workshops to more than 750 students. We have also assisted students in making project and thesis in various domains, using various Embedded System technologies.
Benefits of Summer Training:
- Provide students the in-depth hands on knowledge software development life cycle.
- Students get a chance to apply what that they learn in their course curriculum.
- A environment of working life for students.
- Helps student in deciding the kind of specialization they want to pursue.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Practical learning based Training Program.
- Receive an unparalleled education on the art of personality development with personal one-on-one attention.
- Get thorough insight into Industry Standard.
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Technologies.
- Will also include personality development and Technical skills.
- Will also include Interview preparation skills.
- Placement Assistance to students attending our training.
Embedded System Training Modules:
AVR 4/6 weeks:
Microcontroller Family Covered- AVR \Programming language- C | Embedded C | Component & IC level electronics | Power supply development | Display devices & their | interfacing with MCU | Communication- wireless | wired, PC based | IDE’s hands on- AVRstudio | Simulators- Proteus | AVR simulator | Working Environment- windows | USART,SPI,I2C Programing | Project development-as per your requirement | Peripheral Interfacing With MCU
Microcontroller 8051/PIC 4/6 weeks:
Introduction 8051/PIC | Internal working of 8051/PIC | Peripheral features of 8051/PIC | I/O programming in Embedded C/PIC | Timers/Counter programming/PIC | Interrupts programming/PIC | USART/UART programming/PIC | ADC programming/PIC | Peripheral Interfacing With MCU
RE ( Robotics Engineer) 4/6 weeks
Robotics introduction | Basics electronics | Various motors for robot development | Power supply designing | Robotic sensor designing & interfacing | Robotic Motor controller circuits | Embedded C programming of AVR MCU | I/O function access to MCU | Timers [PWM] | ADC | Inter-robot communication | Peripheral Interfacing With MCU
Embedded System Training Modules: 6 weeks
Microcontroller | Software used | Sensor | Display devices | Projects