Ethical hacking and ethical hacker are terms used to describe hacking performed by a company or individual to help identify potential threats on a computer or network. An ethical hacker attempts to bypass system security and search for any weak points that could be exploited by malicious hackers. This information is then used by the organization to improve the system security, in an effort to minimize or eliminate any potential attacks.
We have a highly qualified team of Ethical Hacking professionals who have been training students in Ethical Hacking for over more than 1 years and more than 150 students.
We have designed the Ethical Hacking course content to suit the needs of students of different domains and branches to suit their demands and needs.
Benefits of Summer Training:
- Provide students the in-depth hands on knowledge software development life cycle.
- Students get a chance to apply what that they learn in their course curriculum.
- A environment of working life for students.
- Helps student in deciding the kind of specialization they want to pursue.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Practical learning based Training Program.
- Receive an unparalleled education on the art of personality development with personal one-on-one attention.
- Get thorough insight into Industry Standard.
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Technologies.
- Will also include personality development and Technical skills.
- Will also include Interview preparation skills.
- Placement Assistance to students attending our training.
ETHICAL HACKING MODULES:
Ethical Hacking 4 weeks:
Basics of Information Security | Basics of Networking, Operating System and Databases | Desktop & server Security | System Configuration Utility | Counter Measure of password Breaking | Port Scanning | Virus Worms Spyware | LAN security and TCP/IP basics | Introduction to Firewalls, Working of a Firewall | Internet security | IP Spoofing, Transparent Proxies | Project Work