VHDL stands for very high-speed integrated circuit hardware description language. It is a programming language used to model a digital system by dataflow, behavioral and structural style of modeling. This language was first introduced in 1981 for the department of Defense (DoD) under the VHSIC program.
Benefits of Winter Training:
- Provide students the in-depth hands on knowledge software development life cycle.
- Students get a chance to apply what that they learn in their course curriculum.
- A environment of working life for students.
- Helps student in deciding the kind of specialization they want to pursue.
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts.
- Practical learning based Training Program.
- Get thorough insight into Industry Standard.
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Technologies.
2.INTRODUCTION TO VHDL.
3.DESIGNING IN VHDL.
5.DATA TYPES & DATA OBJECTS IN VHDL.
6.DATA FLOW MODELING.
9.FINITE STATE MACHINE.
10.SHIFT REGISTERS & MEMORIES.